Sellers Handbook - How to Set Up & Run a Store
Author: 3Dfilamenta Marketplace
Email: [email protected]
Firstly, a big THANK YOU for choosing to sell with 3Dfilamenta.com.
At 3Dfilamenta Marketplace anyone related to 3D Printing can open a store and become a seller.
By being a seller at 3Dfilamenta Marketplace you must honor the “Seller Terms and Conditions”
Following list is handpicked sellers highlights for the lazybones:
- Offer minimum 14 days money back guarantee
- Offer minimum 6 month warranty
- Sellers always collect all payments from buyers
- You must have either PayPal or bank wire to get paid from buyers
- 15% commission fee for all sales made≥ 200 USD
- 20% commission fee for sales made between 0-199 USD
- Listing is free!
- Sellers with ≥ 20 USD in commission fee will get an e-invoice each month/time.
- Select and establish different shipping fees for over 200 countries
- To access your seller interface click on your profile then “My Sellers Account”
- You can offer anything related to 3D printing
- All sellers get an own virtual shop and private link
- Violating the “Seller Terms and Conditions” will result to immediate blacklisting.
View our intro video for buyers here: PRESS HERE (YouTube, open in new windows).
After signup you basically need to:
- 1. Input your business information in the business tab
- 2. Input desired payment method
- 3. Establish a shipping carrier (no need for virtual files)
- 4. Establish productor service
- 5. We will review your product or service and once approved it will be visible on the site
Following guide will teach you how to use 3Dfilamenta´s sales platform.